• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pick 10 sps pack for $150 Shipped.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks Skins, glad they are doing well.
I can still make a few packs for those of you interested. Just PM me with your picks
Nick
 
Hey Nick

Your message box is full but next Tuesday will work for me. Really lookin forward to getting them.

Thanks
Theo
 
I have 3 packs available to sell again. PM is key first come first serve. I will only do 3 packs right now..............................
 
I would like to add that buyer will recieve pics of the exact frags before I ship them and if you are not satisfied with the pics you will get a full refund. Frags are at least 1 inch tall unless they are encrusting frags.
I encourage you to feel free and search through my feedback before buying.
 
Last edited:
One sold. Two left...
 
Two sold. 1 left.
 
Still have a pack available....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new