PICK YOUR DISCOUNT: $5, $10, OR $20

Seems like the MAP list increased majorly. Still a good deal!

It has, although not all enforce it. :) We only make the brands that strictly enforce it on the actual exclusion list for the coupon, so some brands listed on that page may actually be eligible. I know that sounds confusing. PM me if you're curious about a particular brand and I will let you know if the coupons will work.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
It has, although not all enforce it. :) We only make the brands that strictly enforce it on the actual exclusion list for the coupon, so some brands listed on that page may actually be eligible. I know that sounds confusing. PM me if you're curious about a particular brand and I will let you know if the coupons will work.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
Thanks Jeff, I'll just have to place an order and see if it works. If I use the discount do I still get the rewards points along can I use existing points?
 
Thanks Jeff, I'll just have to place an order and see if it works. If I use the discount do I still get the rewards points along can I use existing points?

You can redeem reward points and a coupon in the same order, but not until you are within the checkout process. In the cart you can only enter a coupon, but we'll add a rewards field to the cart soon.

You will receive 10% cash back on all the items you purchase except for EcoTech Marine, Aqua Illumination, and NYOS (until 1/31, then it returns to the normal 5% cash back).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new