Picked out my firstb2 Acros! Check em out!

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think even though there's no Black Friday here they posted a couple dozen corals for sweet prices so I grabbed 2 for my nano...red milli and a Bonsai. They also have this really sweet War Favia for about $28 and am thinking about it but planning on adding one and maybe even a pair of waspfish today since the other shop got them for half the price...just need to make sure they're male and female...perfect time for random deals!!
1700787789494.jpg 1700784943883.jpg 1700724544753.jpg

OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reefkeepers Archive think it's gonna turn out pretty sweet? I hope these acros thrive so much...if so they have a lot of incredible pieces! The waspfish is gonna be a sweet addition as well! (Probably just get one not a pair honestly.). Might add a very small clam as well and am hoping to find some other amazing mini Scolys... otherwise that War Favia might look really nice!

OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NICE glad to see you are getting your acros! I just got a frag of that last one "300" (or something similar) very cool looking coral!
Pretty cool looking imo! The matching images online looked much flatter than this one...is yours round like the one in this pic or flatter?

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pretty cool looking imo! The matching images online looked much flatter than this one...is yours round like the one in this pic or flatter?
Yeah the green polyps really pop against the purple skin. The "nubbins" on mine look a bit flatter I guess, maybe between what you have pictured and a more "standard" acro look.

OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the green polyps really pop against the purple skin. The "nubbins" on mine look a bit flatter I guess, maybe between what you have pictured and a more "standard" acro look.
I thought you were talking about the Favia actually! Regardless, I love the popping colors you mentioned. They had a much more red toned one instead of purple but wanted a mix of colors...they've got a ton of blue dragon acros, blue Spats, and blue tenuis that I haven't seen too often but I was worried about trying them out first...I also would love a good looking strawberry shortcake...again, delicate...

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reefkeepers Archive think it's gonna turn out pretty sweet? I hope these acros thrive so much...if so they have a lot of incredible pieces! The waspfish is gonna be a sweet addition as well! (Probably just get one not a pair honestly.). Might add a very small clam as well and am hoping to find some other amazing mini Scolys... otherwise that War Favia might look really nice!
Good luck! That's a really nice milli.

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think even though there's no Black Friday here they posted a couple dozen corals for sweet prices so I grabbed 2 for my nano...red milli and a Bonsai. They also have this really sweet War Favia for about $28 and am thinking about it but planning on adding one and maybe even a pair of waspfish today since the other shop got them for half the price...just need to make sure they're male and female...perfect time for random deals!!
1700787789494.jpg 1700784943883.jpg 1700724544753.jpg
Nice looking acros!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back