Picked up a aquamaxx cone s2 need help.

mikegrim34

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a used aquamaxx cons s2 skimmer from the guy I bought the tank from. I am missing 2 parts and trying to figure out where I can order them. The 2 parts I am missing is the cup drain tub and also missing the screw part to adjust the flow for my skimmer does anyone know where I can get those trying to set up my 90 gallon reef savvy tank.

OP
OP
mikegrim34

mikegrim34

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for the cup it has a hole on the bottom with a tube that’s suppose to connect with it for a cap so that way it doesn’t go back into my sump. Also which screw would it be for the part of the skimmer to adjust the flow

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
sorry for the cup it has a hole on the bottom with a tube that’s suppose to connect with it for a cap so that way it doesn’t go back into my sump. Also which screw would it be for the part of the skimmer to adjust the flow
you can use any nylon screw(that fits) or plug for that. it’s just to stop the gunk the skimmer collect from falling into the sump

OP
OP
mikegrim34

mikegrim34

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can use any nylon screw(that fits) or plug for that. it’s just to stop the gunk the skimmer collect from falling into the sump
Ok thank you so much I don’t have it running yet but getting pieces 1 at a time for my new build I’m doing and a sump system is so new to me

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back