Pickupman66"s Downsized Simplified 66 rimless

New lights! Reef Radiance lumentek pro 240.
uploadfromtaptalk1406990080497.jpg
 
New friend potters angel. He is a tiny little fish. Smaller than my blue chromis.

uploadfromtaptalk1407449238863.jpg
 
I had trouble taking a picture of the new fish and this particular one kept getting in my way.

uploadfromtaptalk1407449375218.jpg
 
So, let me tell you, I LOVE my new lights. PHoto contest this month is butterflies. So... i took some fish pics.

DSC_7448.jpg

DSC_7444.jpg

DSC_7442.jpg

DSC_7441.jpg

DSC_7437.jpg

DSC_7431.jpg

DSC_7430.jpg

DSC_7425.jpg

DSC_7424.jpg

DSC_7421.jpg
 
looking good man, I have the same tank too. if you have instagram, you can check mine out lol
 
Have u done any par measurement ' s ? On the lumentek-pro 240? I have the same light. Wanting to be lazy lol. Let me know.
 

Attachments

  • 1407801468681.jpg
    1407801468681.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 338
Also what corals are doing well what is not. From a lighting stand point?
 
Thanks heath.. no par done yet. Hopefully this week if I can get our club meter. I have only a line small cap and then some sort of purple Monti I think that just showed up out of nowhere. I have acans. Zoas hammer and torch. The torch up top is loving life. Also two quadricolor bta and a rock anemones that finally. ..finally decided to come out of hiding.
 
Okay I'll be watching! Lol. Intrested in what you can grow to see what I should try!
 
I've been reading that rainbow acans seem to lose there colors under leds have you noticed anything?
 
I have one I got that was all grew in a teardown and it has developed some nice red.
 
Been reading the yellows and oranges turn red. On the rainbows. With leds. Idk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new