Pickupman66"s Downsized Simplified 66 rimless

Which Apex/Controller do you have on the tank? Are you happy with it?
 
I actually found the cabinet at IKEA. I plan to add a second door to the top half so that its fully enclosed. As for the controller I am currently using the Archon from Digital aquatics. I am quite happy with it so far and I am one of the beta testers for it.
 
Wow, I am been gone long enough that I hadn't seen your new build thread. The tank looks great! Love the night shots.
 
Pictures!

My new clam
20150426_130946.jpg

and some other new additions
DSC_7651.jpg

DSC_7657.jpg

DSC_7666.jpg

and some of the others.
DSC_7659.jpg

DSC_7668.jpg

DSC_7669.jpg


and a Video tour.

[video=youtube_share;kSM_kdXGXLI]http://youtu.be/kSM_kdXGXLI[/video]
 
Last edited:
Very nice brother!
 
OK. so I made me a porthole from a 4" PVC connector and some junk acrylic. SWEEET. took some tank photos to prove it. The Mrs made a comment how she is loving that the tank does not look like a new system any more.

FTS for your amusement.
DSC_7672.jpg



now for the top downs....
DSC_7674.jpg

DSC_7676.jpg

DSC_7673.jpg

DSC_7677.jpg

DSC_7683.jpg

DSC_7684.jpg

DSC_7685.jpg

DSC_7681.jpg

DSC_7680.jpg

DSC_7678.jpg

DSC_7679.jpg
 
thanks man. Got a few things going on in here I dont like. and had a very odd zoa die off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new