Picnic Car Game...Gone Reefing

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
2,642
Reaction score
53
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know you are a reefer when....

You go on a road trip with your wife/husband/SO and some friends...They suggested playing the Picnic Game. For those that don't know the game...one person says "I'm going on a picnic" then you use the first letter in the alphabet to name something you are taking. Next person uses the next letter in the alphabet to name something while naming everything before.
Example
I'm going on a picnic and I'm taking an Apple.
Next person
I'm going on a picnic and I'm taking an apple and a banana
Next person
I'm going on a picnic and I'm taking an apple, banana, and a cookie
All the way down to Z - good memorization game...probably a good drinking game too LOL
ANYWAY -
I was the driver and said i didn't want to play...so my fiancé suggested a LFS...my eyes lit up as she said "I'm going to a fish store and buying an Aiptasia Zapper"...I was like game on!!! I know I'm a :nerd:

But it helped pass a few hours as we bought an Aiptasia Zapper, Beta fish, clown fish, damsel, eel, fish food, goby...etc etc Eventually we ended on Zoanthid!! Was a really fun time!!
 
it would be fun if i had someone to play it with lol.... my wife would say shut up! get out of the car im tired of hearing about your stupid fish stuff!!!!!! ahahahahahah true story lol
 
it would be fun if i had someone to play it with lol.... my wife would say shut up! get out of the car im tired of hearing about your stupid fish stuff!!!!!! ahahahahahah true story lol

lol Troy...that sucks. I am lucky she doesnt mind the fish stuff...although talking about it in any length normally gets a look lol. Plus this was a game and it was cool she was able to relate and remember all the millions of things i buy...for $10 of course hehehe
 
hey all my coral were 10$ or less...including but limited to my miami, crazy fox, rising sun, grafted simplex etc....;)
 
hey all my coral were 10$ or less...including but limited to my miami, crazy fox, rising sun, grafted simplex etc....;)

So does this mean you will sell me some frags for say...$20! Double you money man...i'll hook you up lol
 
+1 to that, I would even go thirty and triple your money Troy, and I would pay shipping! Whatcha say??? And my wife would have the exact same response as troys,SHUT UP about your stupid fish stuff..........
 
lol im right along with Troy and Captain nemo, my wife would probably choke me if she has to keep hearing about my build.
 
Im not sure if I would want to play this game drunk or not,haha...just sayen!LOL
 
lol. Yeah I'm not sure I would be able to get half way through the alphabet. But would be hilarious trying.

I wouldnt be able to get past the first letter...I would love to try it that way though,and film it,see what I said,It would probably be funny,haha!
 
Clowns would like to play with goni juice all over his face... Ahahahahahahab I see you survived lol... You went mad for a min but I see you recovered nicely...:xd:
 
haha...goni juice is some scary stuff IMO...i went to the Dr. today,and he did advice me to be more careful when I frag corals.

haha,me gone mad,not a chance,I think Charlie Sheen had taken over my computer is all,not a big deal,haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new