Pico All In One

PokeFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2020
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
1,087
Location
Fremont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I was up for the challenge and got a MarineLand 5 gallong All In One Pico tank! Here it is so far

IMG_0740 (1).jpg IMG_0739 (1).jpg
 
Nice! I’ll be following along.
keep an eye on that sand dollar. I placed one in a tank years ago and it melted down pretty quickly. I think once they dry out in the sun, they fall apart once they go back in the water.
I see you’re in Fremont. Fremont CA?
We transplanted to TN from Concord CA years ago.
 
Nice! I’ll be following along.
keep an eye on that sand dollar. I placed one in a tank years ago and it melted down pretty quickly. I think once they dry out in the sun, they fall apart once they go back in the water.
I see you’re in Fremont. Fremont CA?
We transplanted to TN from Concord CA years ago.
ok i will watch the sand dollar! Not melting yet. Yes i am in Fremont CA :)
 
Will be a nice little tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new