Pico lighting: Something solid that won't break the bank

Runnin'Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2022
Messages
244
Reaction score
108
Location
Honolulu, HI
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Just recently got a little square pico for free and made a lid for it that can have a light clipped onto it. I am looking for some of the best pico lighting options that aren't too crazy. My options currently are...
1. Noopsyche K7
2. Kessil A80
3. Fluval Marine Nano
4. Nicrew 30w

I think I am liking the noopsyche best right now for it's price and capabilities. I have another noopsyche right now for my biocube, and it is working great. I've heard the nicrew is good too for the price but has less capabilities. I don't love the kessil since it's only blues, but I know it's a good light. There was one other I read about that had farm in the name, but I can't remember it. Let me know what you think is best or let me know of options I am unaware of! Thanks!
 
Hello all! Just recently got a little square pico for free and made a lid for it that can have a light clipped onto it. I am looking for some of the best pico lighting options that aren't too crazy. My options currently are...
1. Noopsyche K7
2. Kessil A80
3. Fluval Marine Nano
4. Nicrew 30w

I think I am liking the noopsyche best right now for it's price and capabilities. I have another noopsyche right now for my biocube, and it is working great. I've heard the nicrew is good too for the price but has less capabilities. I don't love the kessil since it's only blues, but I know it's a good light. There was one other I read about that had farm in the name, but I can't remember it. Let me know what you think is best or let me know of options I am unaware of! Thanks!
The Kessil tuna blue can go all white to all blue and anywhere in between. That’s what tuna blue stands for, tunable blue :winking-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new