Pico Patch Reef (Fluval Spec 2.5 gal)

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
How does the light attach to the back of the tank. I have the sand tank and am looking to change out the default light.
The light comes with a clamp that can be tightened to fit over the back portion where the default light slides in.
 
Thanks! I just included that info in my newest update. Only information I don't have is on the specific brand of heater, but I plan to swap that out when I find a better option. Thanks for following, and let me know if you have any other questions!
Awesome. Thanks! I'm just reading it now. I'm keeping a notepad of everything I need so when I'm at the store I know exactly which aisles I need to hit. Keeps me focused plus I don't forget. Haha. I just copied that entire update. :-D I will be keeping an eye out for when you get the heater.
 
How is that Asta 20 light spelled? I found three spellings online so don't know if they're the same light or they're actually different manufactuers. Lumini, Lomnie and Lominie. Very weird. They all say Asta 20 so I'm assuming they're the same light but it's a bit confusing. Haha.
 
How is that Asta 20 light spelled? I found three spellings online so don't know if they're the same light or they're actually different manufactuers. Lumini, Lomnie and Lominie. Very weird. They all say Asta 20 so I'm assuming they're the same light but it's a bit confusing. Haha.
I'm happy I could help! My light was spelled Lominie Asta 20, I got it off amazon for $56 I believe.
 
I'm happy I could help! My light was spelled Lominie Asta 20, I got it off amazon for $56 I believe.
Thank you so much! Better to be safe than sorry because one of the others was $167. Outrageous but I think that was on eBay which I don't use anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new