Pico tank questions

Hornet, Blondes, Kraks :-)
 
D0EAC8FB-CE5C-41D0-B3A2-07F0C03539A1.jpeg

10C7F90F-FBC1-4959-99C4-7ABEB5C90FC2.jpeg
My 5g pico in office. No fish. But thinking about a couple of seahorses given copepods exploding.
My miracle tank - selt contained. Nothing but a heater and a nano skimmer. Haven’t changed water for 3 months! And don’t plan to.
I found salt loss is significant because of size and I pour some salt in overflow some times. I am thinking this was the problem of slow growth.
Although things are ok, corals are very slow growing. It could be light.. don’t know.i meant to get that bloody Xenia out but I can’t even get my hand in such small space!

5F36CF53-B922-4E1B-B1EA-6521987CF110.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new