Pics of Joker and Limeade Palys without any atinic please.

Reef Gardener

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone post me pics of Joker and/or Limeade palys just under MH? preferably 14k or so?? Just trying to see if mine are morphing or if it just because I have no atinic running at the moment. (Got a call at work from my son saying, "Mom, I think I blew a fuse - I dropped your light into the tank" ) Talk about freaking out!!

I thank you in advance.

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's mine

This is from a few months ago.

MH only. 14k

joker.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg, he dropped your light in the tank? DId it work when dry again???

:mouth drop:
Laurie

OP
OP
Reef Gardener

Reef Gardener

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laurie,
No but it was just the atinics supplemental. I cant believe how lucky we really were because he grabbed it out of the tank when it fell in. My husband had just hooked up the probe and switched the socket over to a GCFI a month before it happened. My son was worried I was going to yell at him about the light.

OP
OP
Reef Gardener

Reef Gardener

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the pics, here is a pic of my palys that are morphing, anyone have any idea what they are morphing to??

Palys2.jpg

Jokers.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Gardener said:
Laurie,
No but it was just the atinics supplemental. I cant believe how lucky we really were because he grabbed it out of the tank when it fell in. My husband had just hooked up the probe and switched the socket over to a GCFI a month before it happened. My son was worried I was going to yell at him about the light.

No joke, I have had nightmares about that w/my youngest daughter... with the amount of electricity my 3 250 watts run, dropping them into the tank would be a b_a_d deal... One of my cats also likes to bat swinging things...

:(
Laurie

OP
OP
Reef Gardener

Reef Gardener

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is why I nagged my Hubby to get the probe in the tank, I kept thinking it would be me though because my son doesnt usually do anything with the tank. It actually did go thru the grounding probe, thru the power surge on the power strip and still tripped the GCI. The scary thing is he knows not to touch anything electric around water but like he said when something is falling its reflex to grab it.

Back