Town hall/public forum

SlasherZ

I dunno, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just curious if anyone else had a spot in their tanks that they consider the meet up or hangout spot for all the inhabitants?

I've got a palythoa grandis that without fail, I'll see at least 50% of my fish hanging around at any time. My clowns are definitely hosting it, but every other fish seems to like it there too! Striped blenny can be found lounging in its stalk fairly often, flame angel will do little laps around it and the rock it's on, 3 chromis act like they're hosting it too, royal gramma has a hole right under it, pj Cardinals all float equidistant in a triangle around it... Hell even the arrow crab chills right under it most of the time!

It feels like I almost don't need a big tank, just buy a 5g cube and stick that paly in it and everyone will have a party (obviously not serious) but it does feel like that corner of the tank has the most action all of the time.

1000014330.jpg
1000014328.jpg

1000014327.jpg

Ps. Tank is currently dealing with a water quality problem as discussed in my tank thread, if you have advice or anything to say about it feel free to drop me a line over there! Honestly feels like the tank thread is just me talking to myself :grinning-face-with-sweat:

Last edited:
OP
OP
SlasherZ

SlasherZ

I dunno, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I take it back, my watchman Goby and my scissor tail dart fish never go to town hall... But everyone else does!

1000014334.jpg

"hello, my name is John Goodman and I don't take part in community activities."

1000014343.jpg

"Hey, I'm Scott, I'm a uhhh scissor tail. And all the other fish always ask me, what, do you live under a rock or something? We never see you!... And the answer is yes. I do."

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back