Pics of my new fish! Tank still looks empty

SakuraSky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my 90g tank was finally ready for new fish (tank is well established, just had some weird unfortunate circumstances over the years) my bristletooth tang has been the only inhabitant for about 4 months now and I finally got my order from Dr. Reef yesterday! A red headed male solon fairy wrasse who is doing very well. A Starry blenny, flame hawk, a pair of bangaii cardinals and 2 fighting conchs. So far everyone is eating, the cardinals are a bit traumatized but doing okay. It still looks like there is nothing in the tank! Haha
My heniochus got held back and did not pass health inspection sadly. They will send him with my next order. I'm also planning on getting a flame angel, a foxface and down the line maaaaybe some anthias or other fish that will bring a little activity to the tank.
1000018771.jpg
1000018734.jpg

1000018718.jpg

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my 90g tank was finally ready for new fish (tank is well established, just had some weird unfortunate circumstances over the years) my bristletooth tang has been the only inhabitant for about 4 months now and I finally got my order from Dr. Reef yesterday! A red headed male solon fairy wrasse who is doing very well. A Starry blenny, flame hawk, a pair of bangaii cardinals and 2 fighting conchs. So far everyone is eating, the cardinals are a bit traumatized but doing okay. It still looks like there is nothing in the tank! Haha
My heniochus got held back and did not pass health inspection sadly. They will send him with my next order. I'm also planning on getting a flame angel, a foxface and down the line maaaaybe some anthias or other fish that will bring a little activity to the tank.
1000018771.jpg
1000018734.jpg

1000018718.jpg
Nice looking fish in your tank!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back