Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drint
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Drint

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple of pics of the stuff I bought yesterday,, not much but I like them

First is an Eagle eye frag,,,I think..
second is Green star polyps and I forgot the name of the other one
 

Attachments

  • Eagle Eye macro.jpg
    Eagle Eye macro.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Green star polyp.jpg
    Green star polyp.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 176
Hey Drint:

Yea the first are Eagle Eyes in my opinion. Someone decided to name the ones with more of a red center Wham'n Watermelons just for a fancier name for selling online in my opinion. Below are some links to both i'll let you decide which ones they are :)
http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=1365
http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=80

Glad to see they are opened up and doing well in your system.

Brandon

Well it's hard to tell on the Wham'n,, but either way they look awsome:p
yeah I was suprised how quick they opened back up once I got them home. After about 15min of being put in they all opened up except for the star pylops, they took about 25-30, but they all open now and doing fine so I'm very happy:D. I plan on getting something else in a couple weeks, not sure what tho. Thx much for the help btw.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new