Picture for custom white balance

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Personally, I just shoot in RAW so it doesn't matter. WB is adjusted in Lightroom.
Neither my Nikon nor my Olympus seem to have the appropriate wb range anyway. If I try, I can get close, but it still needs to be adjusted in post.
 
Thanks Dennis. It is too much effort for me to shoot in raw and then adjust. I was referring to using custom WB setting and using a white picture to set the WB context..I know lot of folks with very good photography skills do that but have not heard from them yet...

Sam.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new