Picture request acan growth

I got a few dead heads to a colony,

IMG_0149.jpg


img_0419_zpsf351f9d1.jpg
 
five heads 8-22-12
IMG00119-20120802-1918.jpg
DSCN6526.jpg
Iv got 22 heads to date (Nickle sized or bigger)

Thanks. Those look good. Think I got my answer I was looking for. The acans seem to just grow into a ball when they get bigger.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Nice colony. Very colorfull indeed.
 
Very nice pics. What kind of lighting Are they under? Do you guys target feed?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
 
Very nice pics. What kind of lighting Are they under? Do you guys target feed?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I have LED's I run 4 blue, 14 Royal Blue, and 6 Cool white, 3w's. I run a 14 hour cycle with 1 hour just blues, than all for 10 hours, than 3 hours blue a night.

I feed them mysis or brine shrimp 2-3 times a week, They've really started to multiply after I started target feeding.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new