Pictures (finally) ;-)

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry it took so long guys - been really busy around here lately.
Blasto closeup.jpg
Blue 3.JPG
Aussia reverse prism favia.jpg
Blue ric.jpg
Black sun corals.jpg

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the fuzziness, they refused to get in line and hold still for me.

DSC00258.JPG
Fish compressed.JPG
Fish1.jpg
DSC00253.JPG
Mocha clown.JPG

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's fully extended now. I moved it to the front to get a better picture and then had to wait for it to get over it's attitude from being moved.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is a SWeeet looking piece. what sort of light and water movement do they like?

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are you are your way to get it?We will not be available next weekend getting married and gona be shut down for a few days.Not to be pushy but I always treat everyone the same I dont hold items in case people change their minds.That has happened more time than ounce so I had to stop donig it.It is twicw the size of the other one you got.Tammy told me I should keep it but I should be able to get me another one in a couple of weeks.We got some nice rics in as well.Call me if you get a chance.
Jason

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have any plans to be that way this week.I work in Hartselle at city hall if you would want to come get it there.That was the only blue I got but have a great source for great frags like these.This one is $20 more than the last one but is bigger and being blue it cost me more.I had to see it before getting several and not like what I got.I made the trip to the wholesaler several weeks ago and they know what I want when I ask for it, so I get great items when I order.

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can get another in a couple of weeks, I can wait. I don't think I can get down to your shop this weekend. My kids are coming up here this afternoon and staying here till tomorrow evening. I also have three visitors from Japan at work for next three to four weeks, and it's not going to be easy to excuse myself for more than 30 minutes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have them under LED's = to a 250w MH. medium water flow.The pic was taken under 250 MH 14K and they have been moved back.We did not want anyone to think the color was due to LED's.We have our LED's set to an equal ballance of white and blue so the true colors show.You should see it under strong blue they really jump out you then.I do plan to get more just have alot going on with the wedding so it may be a week or so before ordering agin.We have been very busy so corals are not staying here long which is good.We just can not garrantee they will be here a week from now.We are doing our best to keep them in stock at all times.We have been able to get some awsome corals lately so we are continouslly ordering more and more.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good Jason! I am going to have to get back down that way again soon.......

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dave,you know you are always welcome to come down.We will be here all day today.The only kid I have that likes me is Willie.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude... is this a purple and neon green bubble? or is the purple from the lights?

16454d1308419309-pictures-finally-bubble2.jpg

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is it's true color.This is one I hand picked out.It is under 14k MH in the picture.I could not pass up getting it.If you look at the rack you can tell it is not due to the lights.

OP
OP
jason.tammy

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it it is,if you see it in apicture it is for sale $50.It is an awsome piece.I am tring to get some more in right now.Just got off the phone with the supplier cause I am also tring to get some cool frogspawns,hammers,elegance ansome more goni's.I am gona PM you my #
Jason

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back