Pieces Of The Ocean Discount Code

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitheran
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blitheran

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
1,372
Reaction score
2,549
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had a coral sadly pass away on me from my recent purchase with POTO. As awesome as POTO is they are going to replace under their warranty! I need to make another purchase to get it added to my cart.

I was curious if anyone knew of any discount codes they are currently offering? I know of the 15% for first time sign up. Was curious if there was anything juicy out there?
 
I had a coral sadly pass away on me from my recent purchase with POTO. As awesome as POTO is they are going to replace under their warranty! I need to make another purchase to get it added to my cart.

I was curious if anyone knew of any discount codes they are currently offering? I know of the 15% for first time sign up. Was curious if there was anything juicy out there?
You should ask that question at their website customer service?

Definitely some high end corals.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new