Pieces of the Ocean

  • Thread starter Thread starter Areseebee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Areseebee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2016
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
642
POTO always has the most energetic, engaging and generous live sales I've seen. I would highly recommend it. It's especially nice because you can kind of bundle things both from their site (which tends to be the focus of the sale) and Reefnbid which usually gets integrated in one way or another. Their corals always arrive really well packaged, I've never had an issue. All around great vendor.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new