• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pieces of the Oceans = AWESOMENESS!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Goby-won

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone - I just wanted to give a great thanks and a tremendous shout out to Kenny and all at Pieces of the Ocean.

I received a gift and for Christmas and I wanted to start up my fish collection again. I had been very unhappy with local providers and thought I should try someone on line.

My first delivery involved some live auction wins and a purple fire fish. Unfortunately the Lillie guy didn’t make the trip. From NY to VA in the winter. I don’t believe this was POTO’s fault, just FedEx issue and bad weather.

POTO immediately gave me a credit for the fish. I have since had the opportunity to buy several pieces of coral and fish over the last five months and I have been extremely happy with my purchases and customer service. I now have 5 fish from these guys - powder blue (stunning fish), purple fire fish, tail spot blenny, McKoskers wrasse, & a moyeri leaopard wrasse. I will definitely order again from them!

Keep up the good work!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back