Pikachu Nudibranch!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,880
Reaction score
122,572
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
l_3563_zps412124b1.jpg


jwmxm_zps7aabc51c.jpg

image credits
 
Thecacera pacifica. What is the second one, it is amazing? My wife saw it and has to have one.
 
Nevermind, we're not getting a Blue Dragon Sea Slug. We don't have any Man-O-Wars to feed it. I've been electrocuted by a Man-O-War before so I don't need anything that stores it's poison in a high concentration either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new