Pincushion acting weird

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
664
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had a white pincushion urchin for about two years now. His teeth have been out for about a week now and he has not been moving as much as he usually does. Anybody have this happen before? I feed him regularly and im getting a better test kit for my water to test parameters.
 
Ive had a white pincushion urchin for about two years now. His teeth have been out for about a week now and he has not been moving as much as he usually does. Anybody have this happen before? I feed him regularly and im getting a better test kit for my water to test parameters.
How long do urchins live?
 
As long as he isn't losing spines, I wouldn't worry too much.
I got up today and hes dying, losing many spines, im sure its old age because i took really good care of him and my other urchin is doing great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new