Pink acro id please.

bobby.w.hodges

Wet Thumb
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
716
Reaction score
648
Location
Peachtree corners, Georgia 30092
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this from a guy that had forgotten what it was because he cuts a lot. I bought it as a mystery for real cheap and he mentioned that it may be pretty in pink, but couldn't guarantee it. He has a lot of reef raft and cornbred brand corals.

First pics are from April 9 2019
Colored up pics are from yesterday,
Screenshot_20200409-234317_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200409-234405_Gallery.jpg
20200409_222800.jpg
20200409_222747.jpg
20200409_222737.jpg
20200409_222529.jpg
20200409_222447.jpg
 
Hard to tell at this size but morphology kinda resembles a A. mirabilis., but different in some ways, not sure, let it grow out.
nice looking piece
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new