• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink *******, acros, and seafan frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter SDguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

SDguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
263
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got two lovely, multi-eyed, healed, pink ****** frags for sale. For anyone keeping track, these are not from the Vivid colony.

$320 shipped, OBO.
DSC025101.jpg


Larger one, with two eyes:
DSC025081.jpg


Colony:
DSC017191.jpg


I also have a nice Oregon Tort frag $50 OBO: Oregon Tort(s?) Lineage Questions - Reef Central Online Community
DSC025151.jpg


And an ORA blue polyped green acro frag $50 OBO:
DSC025141.jpg


I'll throw in a free frag of the DFS seafan DD purple sea fan - Reef Central Online Community :
DSC025161.jpg
 
I ship fedex priority O/N by 10:30am delivery in thick styro boxes... you'll want to keep the box :)
 
Thanks Jason :)

Smaller frag pending. Large two eye frag still available. I'd be happy to make a package deal with the two acros... don't be shy, throw some numbers at me ;)
 
Three eye frag back up for grabs.
 
How much would the oregon tort be with shipping?

Would get pb, but not enough$
 
PM sent. Depending on ZIP, I can get some pretty cheap shipping. So make some offers on the corals, folks. I'm sick of them rolling around on my frag rack :wink:
 
Smaller, 3 eyed PB SOLD.

OT frag SOLD.
 
Thanks Richard :bigsmile:

Oh, and since I've received a couple questions about it... The larger frag has darker areas simply due to being shaded. That part of the colony was growing straight down, and getting very little light. It will color up in time. It's a nice size frag... note that it's on a larger frag disc, not a standard small plug.
 
BTW, I can add acro frags to sweeten the deal, or I have smaller PB frags for less $$$ :bigsmile: Just PM me with what you're looking for.

DSC022721.jpg


23_1.jpg
 
One small PB frag left. $220 shipped :tongue:

Plus a freebie of your choice! :tongue::tongue:

One eye, forming two more :tongue::tongue::tongue:

DSC025071-1.jpg
 
Last little guy pending. Thanks for the interest, folks :). :)
 
Large frag back up for grabs. $300 shipped. It's a nice size frag!
DSC025101.jpg
 
Last edited:
Large PB sold.

All sold. Thanks. Please close.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new