Pink and purple lobster

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stanzo13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stanzo13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
332
Reaction score
184
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this beautiful lobster pink with purple spots and I'm not quite sure if it's meant to grow huge like a lobster or not
.. they have no info on it... But it's currently 2 inches long and absolutely beautiful. I really want it but I don't know how big or aggressive it could be/get
 
Found this beautiful lobster pink with purple spots and I'm not quite sure if it's meant to grow huge like a lobster or not
.. they have no info on it... But it's currently 2 inches long and absolutely beautiful. I really want it but I don't know how big or aggressive it could be/get
Lookup "reef lobster" thats what comes to mind. I do NOT consiter them Reef safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new