Pink Caddy placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andyf30
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Andyf30

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
539
Reaction score
345
Location
United States
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello fellow stick junkies,

Question, where do you all keep your Pink Caddy's? I have mine on the same level as 8 other frags, all of which haven't lost an ounce of color. The caddy however, has become very very pale. Still has happy polyps and healthy tissue, but has bleached out considerably. Is the pink caddy more of a medium light acro? Any advice would be appreciated!
 
I park mine in the garage!

Seriously though, most of what I've read on that Acro is that it likes medium to higher PAR 350-500 range.
I don't own one...yet. I hope it comes back for you! That Caddy is a great looking Acro!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new