Pink carpet

  • Thread starter Thread starter chalan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chalan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
89
Location
EI NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share. 22" pink haddoni carpet.
dcb93466f6e363d5d0debc66d62acac0.jpg
 
beautiful animal. How big is is it . how often do you feed him
 
Looking to change up the tank a little. I'm going to sell pink carpet.
 
Ty. It needs either a large tank to be combined w others or would be awesome in a display of its own.
 
What are ya asking for it? I have a 2’ Red that might need a twin!:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new