Pink colored reef safe fish - Are there any?


I have heard form another member there is no pink anthias which i was asking on the other thread about anthias and I pointed out the anthias in R2R site footer that appears in every page.

I would love to see one, if anyone have a link that is much appreciated. thanks.
 
I have heard form another member there is no pink anthias which i was asking on the other thread about anthias and I pointed out the anthias in R2R site footer that appears in every page.

I would love to see one, if anyone have a link that is much appreciated. thanks.
Here's one, I can find 2-3 more at LA. Just search for anthias on the site.
https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/49/?pcatid=49
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new