• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Floyd Acropora And/OR ASD Rainbow millepora

  • WTB 
  • Thread starter Thread starter BQ5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BQ5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Messages
48
Reaction score
21
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a frag of Pink Floyd acropora and/or ASD Rainbow Mille. I'm located in Wisconsin.
 
I have ASD and RMF Tigers blood which is very similar to Pink Floyd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new