Pink floyd growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer40b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Happy to report.. shes still growing![emoji41]
99343ca629ca64e543b1fec742a79aca.jpg
 
I’m getting a frag of Pink Floyd and was wondering if you have any recommendations on how to pull the yellows out. I have a pikachu frag and can’t seem to get it to show any yellows.
 
I’m getting a frag of Pink Floyd and was wondering if you have any recommendations on how to pull the yellows out. I have a pikachu frag and can’t seem to get it to show any yellows.

Keep things stable and the yellow will follow.
 
I’m in San Diego! I’m interested! What do you charge?
I can look into what that would cost for shipping and get back to you soon. How soon were you wanting it?
 
I can look into what that would cost for shipping and get back to you soon. How soon were you wanting it?

I’m in no hurry. I have to sell a rock and replace it and let the new rock cycle
 
Amazing. You shared your parameters and that you dose 2 part. What's your bio load like and maintenance schedule? Feedings performed as well. Filtration used.
 
Amazing. You shared your parameters and that you dose 2 part. What's your bio load like and maintenance schedule? Feedings performed as well. Filtration used.
Feeding:
I usually feed once per day i switch between frozen and massstick selcon mixture. Lots of nori. Recently added a autofeeder to dose some pellets mid day(small amount)

Filtration:
Mars 300 over some cheato (fuge size is about 1/3 of a 40 breeder), 4L seachem matrix in baskets, and eshoppes s300 skimmer which i turn off from time to time.

Water change:
I do 25 gal weekly on a 200 gal system
I use Regular IO/Fritz rpm blue mixture

Fish load:
15 fish i think....
1 eel
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new