Pink floyd growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer40b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think its time for an Update... growing strong even with heavy fragging. 02/16/19. Can no longer use a coral viewer to take pictures as its too big so I have to take a top down far above the water.. not much I can do about the light reflection though :(

LRM_EXPORT_704889370492315_20190216_214426377.jpeg
 
Not in the states. But thanks for the reply. We have pink floyd up here I can track down.
How does pink floyd compare to something like pink lemonade? I have pink lemonade and it has a great yellow color with the red polyps
 
That’s the biggest colony of Floyd I’ve ever seen! Phenomenal growth in one of my bucket list corals.
 
Not in the states. But thanks for the reply. We have pink floyd up here I can track down.
How does pink floyd compare to something like pink lemonade? I have pink lemonade and it has a great yellow color with the red polyps

Well I also have a growth thread on the pink lemonade, to me a pink lemonade develops some hints of green with more of a pink polyps, also different branching/growth pattern. I will be updating that thread with a new pic from a couple days ago
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new