Pink Floyd Growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAMSOURY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JAMSOURY

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
455
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just wondering what your par and flow is at for Pink Floyd?

Everything else in my tank is growing except for this piece.
 
Mine is like that too. I'm starting to think it's just a slow grower.
 
Mine is taking off after about 5 months. All it did was encrust, and it did so slowly. I have it in high flow and med light, but don’t know par. It’s about maybe 2/3 of the way down? It’s putting out horizontal branches, but it is Super slow though
 
Mine is taking off after about 5 months. All it did was encrust, and it did so slowly. I have it in high flow and med light, but don’t know par. It’s about maybe 2/3 of the way down? It’s putting out horizontal branches, but it is Super slow though

Cool, I have mine right about the same area and about the same time but mine is still a nub lol
 
When I first got my Pink Floyd frag it stayed dormant for over a year before it started to grow. It’s the slowest growing coral I have ever owned. Everything else has turned into colonies and the Pink Floyd is still a frag that has encrusted the frag disc.
 
When I first got my Pink Floyd frag it stayed dormant for over a year before it started to grow. It’s the slowest growing coral I have ever owned. Everything else has turned into colonies and the Pink Floyd is still a frag that has encrusted the frag disc.

Ok, I was wondering if I was doing something wrong lol Pink Floyd colors and growth are very similar to my wwc after party but you can tell the difference. Unfortunately they’re very slow growers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new