Pink floyd losing color

Flynsqwirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a couple frags last month for trade and got a fresh cut of pink floyd and its losing color while every thing else is fine, should I move it to a different spot or just leave it and let it be? Its up high in the tank and has pretty good flow. Parameters are all stable and it's just the one. My orange passion and cali tort are that I got at the same time are doing fine

ncaldwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be a question of par loss from the vendor to your tank. Some of these super bright beauties can be used to around 500 par. Might be something to ask the vendor what he had it at

OP
OP
Flynsqwirl

Flynsqwirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be a question of par loss from the vendor to your tank. Some of these super bright beauties can be used to around 500 par. Might be something to ask the vendor what he had it at
He has t5s and I have LEDs but I know his par isnt crazy hi

OP
OP
Flynsqwirl

Flynsqwirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a big difference though between T5 and LED even at same PAR. Can you provide a pic?
Not atm just not sure if I should move it or leave it, it was cut in front of me and I took it home and glued it up top. Don't want to lose it but this one has definitely lost most its color

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back