• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Floyd micros

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just like to say that I picked up between 15-20 polyps of the Tyree Pink Floyd today. I have already fragged 2 frags. I will be trading these within the next month. Please post here if you would like to trade micro for micro. The only reason I fragged these was because they were on the bottom of the frag which made it impossible to mount.

Last edited:

ZooYorkUnderworld

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet! I dont have any micro's yet, but I do have some Aoi's, aog's, sunshines I am willing to trade.....even for other micro's

OP
OP
patedship

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but I have all of those palys. And I really will only trade micro for micro, they are worth so much more than palys in my eyes.

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pat,
where did you get the pink floyd? what's the lineage.... I have some and want to make sure it's not the same ones I have. post some pics, I may be interested.

OP
OP
patedship

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toddman, your from MR right? If so they came from JbLabs, and I believe his came from Todd(Detroiter).

OP
OP
patedship

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReefBoy, they have morphed from the pink.. to a red with almost neon green. They are VERY nice I must say. I will try to get a pic but my camera BLOWS(4 meg)

Last edited:

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres a pic of mine im sure there same coral this is a pic of frag i did while back
webcorals072.jpg

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres a pic of mine im sure there same coral this is a pic of frag i did while back
webcorals072.jpg

That pic looks familiar :)

Pated if its not the same as Reefboy I will have something to trade you :)

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll pass. I got the same ones from detroiter, they're the same ones then.
just for clarification, they're not Tyree. they're Michael Bae's or a morph from him.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats ware tyree got his then they got healthy and changed color thats why tyree retired it but there was a big thread on RC about the whole soap opra but i was one of the ones that got screwed by mr micheal at 75 a head and he fed me a big speel about how they changed color in my tank lol and the funny thing was they came this color more or less just got darker anyways i wasnt the only one that he screwed and they showed who he really was on RC and he wont be selling anything else at least not under his name lol.

OP
OP
patedship

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine look a lot different from that. I was reading the description on reeffarmers and where it says "these open to size of a dime" this is very true the mature polyps are at least the size of a dime. Out of my 15 micros this is by far my favorite piece.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify, I got them from Jblabs not the other way around. Jblabs got them from Tyree when he was here for a MASM swap a couple years ago. Tyree was presold for a couple years on his site but managed to bring a few polyps to the swap.

I picked some up from Michael Bae directly but they don't look at all like the one's I picked up from Jblabs. I believe that Michael Bae was selling any/all reddish micro's as Pink Floyd.

Doctor has Pink Floyds and they look nothing like the two Pink Floyds that I have. Doctors morph is the best looking of the bunch.

Back