• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Floyd micros

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify, I got them from Jblabs not the other way around. Jblabs got them from Tyree when he was here for a MASM swap a couple years ago. Tyree was presold for a couple years on his site but managed to bring a few polyps to the swap.

I picked some up from Michael Bae directly but they don't look at all like the one's I picked up from Jblabs. I believe that Michael Bae was selling any/all reddish micro's as Pink Floyd.

Doctor has Pink Floyds and they look nothing like the two Pink Floyds that I have. Doctors morph is the best looking of the bunch.

you know that wouldnt surprise me one bit:mad: i still would like to meet mike in person lol so if there dif im up for a trade if you want.I really hope the crook's outa business.Oh and mine look alot like the doctor's ill get a updated pic if interested.

Back