OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moonlights first then actinic 10 mins after if you can, otherwise both at the same time is fine.
Okay and I fed my fish yesterday but not today how many times a week does my nem and fish need fed only fed them 1 time yesterday

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay and I fed my fish yesterday but not today how many times a week does my nem and fish need fed only fed them 1 time yesterday
Feed fish twice a day. Nem once a week.

OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I feed my nem I take the brine shrimp and use tongs to feed it to her that's okay right, feed them twice a day my nem will still get food though
I will feed my fish tomorrow when I get home and before work I do have a 14g biocube you don't think that is to much feeding and i will feed my nem every Sunday just keep her on that schedule.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I feed my nem I take the brine shrimp and use tongs to feed it to her that's okay right, feed them twice a day my nem will still get food though
Pick up mysis shrimp, brine doesn’t have much nutritional value. Your fish will love that too. Try to get hakari or pe brand. Tong feeding is perfect. Yea it will still occasionally grab food that your fish are getting fed, hopefully mysis not pellets.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will feed my fish tomorrow when I get home and before work I do have a 14g biocube you don't think that is to much feeding and i will feed my nem every Sunday just keep her on that schedule.
6 lines have high metabolism, they need often feedings, just feed a small amount. Enough so there’s only a piece or two left after 60 seconds.

BraxtonF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get rid of the painted shells, the tank is way too new to have an anemone.

OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick up mysis shrimp, brine doesn’t have much nutritional value. Your fish will love that too. Try to get hakari or pe brand. Tong feeding is perfect. Yea it will still occasionally grab food that your fish are getting fed, hopefully mysis not pellets.
I have the garlic marine pellets the sinking ones and she devours the brine shrimp but mysis shrimp is the best to use and okay cause I heard not to use anything to feed her just let it drop and she will pick it up but I have read so many people feed there's with tongs.

OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 lines have high metabolism, they need often feedings, just feed a small amount. Enough so there’s only a piece or two left after 60 seconds.
I'm taking back one of my 6 line on Thursday he is getting very aggressive towards the little one and won't let him eat all he does is hide behind my heater on the tank ☹

OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the garlic marine pellets the sinking ones and she devours the brine shrimp but mysis shrimp is the best to use and okay cause I heard not to use anything to feed her just let it drop and she will pick it up but I have read so many people feed there's with tongs.
Are the garlic marine sinking pellets fine?

OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm taking back one of my 6 line on Thursday he is getting very aggressive towards the little one and won't let him eat all he does is hide behind my heater on the tank ☹
And yes the water is very warm exactly how it should be it kicks on when it goes below 78°

OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt read through the posts sorry! Glad everything is doing better
Oh your all good lol it happens and yes everything is good besides have to return one of my 6 line wrasse he is getting very aggressive and won't let the other one eat and hides behind the heater ☹ such a big bully.

OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not a big fan of them, I strictly feed frozen. They won’t hurt your fish, but there is better options.
They love frozen food I might just start feeding them frozen the little one got to eat a couple pieces and as soon as he came out he ran back up to the heater part can't wait to get the big 6 line wrasse back to the pet store I'm keeping the baby 6 line wrasse though.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back