Pink Lemonade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrSkumfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MrSkumfrog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
106
Reaction score
82
Location
Landstuhl Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I have a frag and it looks alive, but not happy. I'm going to move it. In your experience, did it love a lot of light or minimal light?
 
I got this Tyree Pink at Battle Corals(Adam).

Lighting: AI Hydra 52 at 70%, heavier flow Mp10 reef crest. I do feed my corals though.

 
Mine is under moderate light and flow. It's happy and growing like a weed now. Fastest growing coral in my tank at the moment.

Actinic pic from a couple months back...
 
I just moved it. Here's a baseline pic.

002.JPG
 
I have mine at the top under pretty intense flow as well. Gyre 150 and hydra 52 lighting at about 50% blues and 30% white
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new