Pink Ricordia Yuma

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamfajge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adamfajge

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2008
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved my rock that has some green Yumas attached right next to my pink one Ricordia If they would come into contact could Yumas cause harm to one another?
Thanks,
Adam
 
I have had ricordeas touching one another for a long time with no problems, I would assume most corralimorphs would not harm one another but i may be wrong
 
Ricordea of both types are fine touching each other....I have had minor issues with other types touching ricordea though...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new