Pink skunk and orange skunk clownfish

Discussion in 'Anemone & Clownfish Discussion' started by Shadowbass, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Shadowbass

Shadowbass Active Member

I have a pink skunk clownfish and would like to add a orange with it along with a black ocellaris in a 45 gallon, if i were to do this i would like to know what is the likelyhood theyll try to pair up? I know skunks apparently get really aggressive when paired up which is why im going with an orange instead. Would this be ok or should i just get the ocellaris?

Zack K likes this.
    Tags:

2. GHsaltie

GHsaltie Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Partner Member 2018

3. ash9965

ash9965 Well-Known Member

actually I believe Pink Skunk clown fish are the most peaceful of all clowns relatively speaking. However having said that I have a small orange skunk and a very large female Blood orange clown that have been paired up together for over a year they don't seem to know that they are different ... they never stay more than a few inches apart .

Zack K likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted