Pink skunk and orange skunk clownfish

Shadowbass

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2017
Messages
205
Reaction score
123
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pink skunk clownfish and would like to add a orange with it along with a black ocellaris in a 45 gallon, if i were to do this i would like to know what is the likelyhood theyll try to pair up? I know skunks apparently get really aggressive when paired up which is why im going with an orange instead. Would this be ok or should i just get the ocellaris?
 
actually I believe Pink Skunk clown fish are the most peaceful of all clowns relatively speaking. However having said that I have a small orange skunk and a very large female Blood orange clown that have been paired up together for over a year they don't seem to know that they are different ... they never stay more than a few inches apart .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new