Pink Smith Damsel

Toby The Puffer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience keeping pink smith damsels? How are they with aggression?
 
Like all damsels, as it matures and establishes its self in the tank it can become pretty aggressive. I believe they are classified as more semi-aggressive, in my experience they will defend their territory and chase anyone out. What size tank do you plan on putting one in?

I’ve had multiple damsels over the last 23 years and I’ve always ended up regretting it and rehoming them all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new