Pink spotted watchman goby concern...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rossio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rossio

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
2
Location
Mexico, D.F.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys...
Just a simple question... I bought a pink spotted goby a couplef months ago and covered my tank because I've read when they are new or stressed they like jumping out of the tank. I think he's really comfortable now the question is if it is a risk to uncover my tank now? It's been really hot in the city and I'm fighting with raising temperature issues.

thanks!
 
+1 to mesh top. I have even had a mandarin jump.
 
Good! thanks! that way I don't affect temperature and I'm not worried anymore... BTW...I've notices my fish steps now on the middle rocks... he's not all the time in the bottom... is that normal? becuase I see him very good but i don't know it it is a normal behaviour.

Ciao!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new