Pink streaked wrasse care level

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clowns don’t really bother the blenny at all and he has his hole that he keeps to. I may try it, and keep the lights off for a day or so

OP
OP
ChadmRoman

ChadmRoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I did it all over again which I plan too since the lfs is getting more in this week, I would acclimate for at least a week.

Good luck it’s a great little fish to add to any tank.

Look at the possum wrasse as well and add both. It’s another one I added recently. Stays small and perfect for a nano tank.

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the established tank...would I be better off using an acclimation box with a piece of pvc?

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thinking about getting one for my biocube. has a pair of clowns, and a bi-color blenny. any issues if I add it now with the other 3 established?
I had mine in a fusion 20 with two clowns, gold assessor and a tailspot blenny. Zero issues amongst all of them, it is a very peaceful, shy fish but would occasionally dart around making a statement some times. My female clown was super possessive of the area around their anemone, but she never went after the PSW.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back