• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink yuma bounce Mother

Item Price
675
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Big E

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
4,151
Location
Willoughby, OH
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is a rare chance to buy a mother..........its producing 6-7 babies a year. You won't find this yuma anywhere for sale let alone a mother.
It is 4" in diameter.

675 shipped
pink yuma momma 121924.jpg


These can bounce more given more light
pink yuma moma and babies.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Thanks...........around 75-80 as it's at the floor, but it can take higher levels to 150 or so.

Some people have been asking about buying babies. This one is 260 shipped if anyone is interested. It's 1"+
baby pink yuma one inch 011025.jpg
 
I love me some yuma's! Maybe when spring comes :) UPS kills all my coral here in winter.
 
I dropped the price 100 to 675 as I have sold out on all the babies and I'm able to be a bit more flexible on the mother.

Under heavier blue--
pink yuma more blue.jpg
 
I dropped the price 100 to 675 as I have sold out on all the babies and I'm able to be a bit more flexible on the mother.

Under heavier blue--
pink yuma more blue.jpg
NEED THE MOTHER! DM ME!
 
Do you have any more babies for sale?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new