Pink *******

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large frag of my Pink ******* colony. There are 3 nice size eyes and some smaller ones. Frag is well healed and ready to go. The largest eye was the biggest eye on the whole colony. $100 dollars and can ship for additional costs. This coral glows pink under actinics and has great color under regular lights too. Bright multi colored eyes with a variety of yellow and pink and blue makes this coral a keeper. Fast grower in an sps tank unlike some chalices. Here are some smartphone pics:
IMAG1033_zpsba885557.jpg

IMAG1037_zps5bfd8d7b.jpg

IMAG1036_zps4211d894.jpg

IMAG1035_zps41aaf6f4.jpg
 
zip is 35209 and I plan to ship fedex feel free to check for yourself on shipping. I can use other shipping methods but will only guarantee fedex overnight priority.
 
sorry about the sand in one of the eyes...he decided to munch on goby storms
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new