Pintail fairy on DD

  • Thread starter Thread starter mvm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mvm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
198
Reaction score
44
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just missed one today. First time I've ever noticed them, but not sure how often they're listed. I had it in my cart and purchasing, but got beat to the punch. What are the chances they list another one?
 
Ahh. I see that now. The one that caught my eye was a terminal male. Seemed much nicer. The fact that they have another one listed has me hopeful another super male will come along.
 
Sweet. Thank you. I signed up for the notifications.
 
They have been having them pretty regularly lately.
 
Gorgeous fish for sure!
 
Many stores online have them now. Look up some of the sponsors and and they will probably have them
 
Well, it turns out DD was having website issues and I actually did get the fish. I just never got a confirmation.
6f44b15a38403741fa69dc5770600c60.jpg
 
Well, it turns out DD was having website issues and I actually did get the fish. I just never got a confirmation.
6f44b15a38403741fa69dc5770600c60.jpg
Gorgeous!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new