Pintail wrasse tank mates

Discussion in 'Fish Discussion' started by Whysosalty, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Whysosalty

Whysosalty Active Member

Hello everyone I’m just looking for another wrasse or two I can house with my pintail wrasse. It’s a 60 gallon cube tank and I’m looking for some friendly nice colored mates. I’m open to all suggestions please help me out

Mal11224 likes this.
    Tags:

2. eatbreakfast

eatbreakfast Fish Nerd Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Showcase Editor Expert Contributor Partner Member Partner Member 2018 Partner Member 2019

If your budget allows rhomboidalis mixes well with the pintail. I am also a fan of exquisitus and rubeus. A couple of flashers would work too.

dwwataz and Mal11224 like this.
  3. Whysosalty

Whysosalty Active Member

Would you suggest a McCoskers flasher? Is that a suitable mate

4. eatbreakfast

eatbreakfast Fish Nerd Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Showcase Editor Expert Contributor Partner Member Partner Member 2018 Partner Member 2019

Yes, a mckoskers would work.

5. Whysosalty

Whysosalty Active Member

I wish the rhomboidalis was in my budget that’s such a beautiful fish and I think it would go great with the pintail it terms of they both have similar colors

6. dwwataz

dwwataz nuttier than a squirrel turd R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

+1 I have a male exquisite with my cf lunatus(similar to your pintail) and they get along "swimmingly"
    I'm also planning on adding a rhomboid, as well as other flasher/fairies, in my upcoming build.

eatbreakfast likes this.
  7. saltyhog

saltyhog Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Partner Member 2018

2 or 3 flashers would be a great display. Another fairy that would be cool would be a Lubbock's.

norfolkgarden and eatbreakfast like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted