pipe organ coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter twotangs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twotangs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
83
Location
Shermans Dale PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LARGE colony estimate 5 or more inches. Pickup in Shermans Dale, PA. Asking $20.00

Note that I have seen flatworms in my tank from time to time. Coral should be treated or place in QT to make sure no hitchhikers come along.

pipe.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new