Pipefish Compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alistar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alistar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a well acclimated blueline pipe fish in my nano reef. I was thinking of getting another one, or perhaps a dragonface pipe fish? Do these species cohabit well? Does anyone have experience with these in their tank?
Do I need to be careful of introducing a new pipe (even the blue line) at this point? I know that sexing is important, and I "think" I have a female specimen. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)
 
That Pipe fish gonna run out of food in a nano unless u got it eating frozen food next one might not be so lucky as they r known to be picky when it comes to eating
 
LOL. I guuueeeeesss I shoulda said that my blueline eats cyclopeeze and hykari mysis like a pig...
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new