Wrasse Compatibility - Naoko's in a 90g

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biokabe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Biokabe

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
2,563
Reaction score
3,640
Location
Tacoma, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting ready to add my first wrasse in the new tank, a 90g (48 x 18 (f-b) x 24 (tall)). I saw a video of a Naoko's wrasse and thought it looked absolutely amazing in motion, but I do want to have more than a single fairy/flasher in the tank eventually. Looking over the wrasse compatibility chart, it does look like the Naoko's is more aggressive than most fairies, and a cursory search shows that people have had issues with it before.

In a tank my size, is it likely that a Naoko would be a problem child and prevent me from adding additional fairies, especially if it's the first wrasse in the tank?

Other fish currently in the tank are:

Azure Damsel
Talbot's Damsel
Dragonface Pipefish (x2)
One-spot foxface
Mandarin
Molly Miller blenny
Orchid Dottyback
Ocellaris Clown
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new